At MBC we are dedicated to providing you with total employment solutions. Even after the commencement of your new employee, MBC is committed to providing you with the full expertise of our staff to assist you and your employee.
At MBC we are dedicated to providing you with a total employment solution. We assist you and your employee via the delivery of comprehensive post placement support services. During the first six months after your new employee commences we may be able to help you and your new employee with support and financial benefits.
Your local MBC Employment Consultant can tailor the delivery of post placement support services and entitlements for you and your new employee to ensure that both your needs are met.
MBC will detail a total employment solution to meet your individual business needs. So call or email your local MBC office to find out more about the Employer Assistance and Training Programs at no cost and no obligation.
Wage Subsidies and Financial Incentives
- Up to $10,000 in wage subsidy payments payable to employers
- When hiring trainees or apprentices further financial incentives are available
Start Up Expenses and Training
- Assistance with cost of training to prepare suitable applicants
- Assistance purchasing work related tools, equipment and clothing
- Assistance with costs incurred by workplace modifications
Internships and National Work Experience Programme
- Trial job seekers to evaluate suitability for your vacancy
- Receive incentives for trialling job seekers through government funded programs
- Up to $1000 per participant